Duck Foot 2nd Anniversary Party
WE ARE SOLD OUT!!!
As of 3pm on Wednesday, July 5th we sold the last remaining tickets for the anniversary party.
The Mega-Duckzilla Triple IPA Release Party
Saturday, July 8th, 2017
Session One: 11am - 3pm
Session Two: 4pm - 8pm
$35 ticket includes:
- one bottle of Mega-Duckzilla Triple IPA
- commemorative taster glass
- ten 4oz tasters
- over 40 beers to sample
- free knucks with the staff
- a damn good time!
HOLY CRAP, HAS IT BEEN TWO YEARS ALREADY?
730 days have past since we gave the finger to logic and followed our passions, and we couldn't have made it this far without your support. We had an awesome time celebrating with all of you last year, and this time we're going bigger! Here's what we have in store...
a new monster shall be unleashed!
We're unveiling our biggest IPA yet. Be the first to try Mega-Duckzilla Triple IPA on tap, on cask, and poured straight off the fermenter! As a thank you for celebrating with us, we're sending everyone home with a bottle from our limited 60 case run. This won't be available in stores, and we're expecting it to sell out the same day.
20+ SPECIAL BREWS ON TAP
Brett and our beloved brew team are scheming to create a ludicrous amount of one-off beers to share for this event, many only appearing that day...
- Mega-Duckzilla 2nd Anniversary Triple IPA
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Ukrainian Imperial Stout Aged 12 months in Heaven Hill Barrels
- Barrel-Aged Choconut Lust aged 9 months is Four Roses Whiskey Barrels
- Coconut Pineapple IPA IPA w/ toasted coconut and fresh pineapple
- Strong Leprechaun Irish Stout w/ Coffee
- London Balling Chocolate, Hazelnut Imperial Porter topped w/ gold flakes
- Red Velvet RoJoe Gringo Red Ale with Chocolate
- Drink This Or The Bees Die Honey Ale w/ Lavender and Lemon
- Kumquat IPA
- Smoked RoJoe Gringo Red Ale w/ Lapsang Su Chong smoked tea
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter ChocoNut Lust with Peanut Butter
- DDH Farm To Pale Double Dry-Hopped Organic Pale Ale
- The Elvis PB&J Peanut Butter & Banana Blonde Ale
- PB&J - Cherry Peanut Butter & Cherry Blonde Ale
- PB & Honey Peanut Butter & Honey Blonde Ale
- London Calling w/ Raspberry & Vanilla Imperial Porter with Raspberry & Vanilla
- Irish Thin Mint Black Leprechaun Irish Stout with Chocolate & Mint
- Saison with Guava
- Saison with Peach
- The Conten-ger The Contender IPA w/ Ginger
- Kashi-ENTIOUS IPA Oatmeal Wheat IPA
- Farm To Pale Organic Pale Ale
- Capri Fun Strawberry-Kiwi Blonde
- London Calling Chocolate, Hazelnut Imperial Porter - GOLD MEDAL
- Drink This Or The Bees Die Honey Ale - SILVER MEDAL
- Black Leprechaun Irish Stout
- RoJoe Gringo Red Ale
- The Looker Blonde Ale
- The Contender West Coast-Style Ipa
- Choconut Lust Chocolate Hazelnut Porter
- Duckzilla Double White IPA
Ever dream of sneaking into the brewhouse and drinking right out of those big beautiful stainless steel tanks? Well Navin, "today's the day!" you find out what that faucet's special purpose is! We'll be sampling beers unfiltered and as fresh as they come...
- Mega Duckzilla Unfiltered 2nd Anniversary Triple IPA
- Duckzilla Unfiltered Double White IPA
FIVE FIRKINS FTW!
CASKS FOR THE DAY:
- London Calling Chocolate, Hazelnut Imperial Porter - aged on oak and Bourbon
- RoJoe Gringo Red Ale aged on oak and rum
- London Calling Chocolate, Hazelnut Imperial Porter w/ Toasted Coconut
- Saison aged on oak and Cachaça
- A SURPRISE
BUST OUT THE LAUGHING GAS
- NITRO London Calling Imperial Porter
- NITRO Coffee Coffee, Buzz Buzz Coffee IPA
monster crafts food truck
With all this great beer, you're sure to work up an appetite. So our staff's favorite food truck is coming to the rescue with bomb-ass hand crafted burgers, tacos and seafood for sale. They'll be pulling up to our roll up door in back so you can grab a bite without putting down your beer.
- 21 and over only!
- ABSOLUTELY NO KIDS (babies included)
- Unexpired government ID required
- No pets, including dogs (even Sparky)
- We cannot serve anyone who shows up intoxicated
- Shoes required
- What do you mean "we used to be cool?" we're still cool.
Duck Foot Brewing Company (View)
8920 Kenamar Dr STE 210
San Diego, CA 92121
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|